- Edit preferences for your newsfeed and select 30 friends or pages that you wish to “see first”
- View needs feed by clicking on one of your friends lists to view updates according to grouping (family, close friends, job, classmates, etc…)
- “Unfollow” friends that you wish to mute from your newsfeed (they are not told that you unfollowed them and you can always change it back later)
- Tag specific friends from your list that you know with whom you want to share content. Tagging at least notifies them about your post, which increases the likelihood that they will see and review your post.
- Follow the cliché that “what you put into it is what you get out of it.” However, remember that qualitative engagements and posts can reach farther than quantitative management alone!